- Handling time>> Priority is given to delivery after payment
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® or Credit Card
- 🌈 Guarantee>> We have a a risk-free 90-day guarantee
- 🎯Shipping takes different depending on location
- 99.6% Reviewers Buy 2 or more!
✔Materials: 2 Pairs of Kashakas Instruments offer a safe way to play, these handcrafted kashakas are made from high quality plastic, lightweight yet sturdy construction making them easy to play with the rhythm ball
✔ COLOR: The instrument is available in blue and yellow, offering a classic yet modern aesthetic to suit any musical style.
✔ You Get: 2 Pairs of Casa Cards Convenient instruments that fit comfortably in any hand and bring a special touch to every performance.
✔ PERFECT EXPERIENCE: Kashakas instruments are a great way to experience the true African musical tradition while improving your skills as a musician. Whether you are playing at a wedding or adding a special note to your music lessons, these Shaker instruments are a great choice.
✔ Purpose: Haka consists of two drum balls connected by a rope. This allows players to move the ball quickly and easily to generate great rhythm and beats. The ball itself is filled with a padding that creates a unique sound that's perfect for musical rhythms
HOW TO PLAY：
1. Hold onto each sphere with one hand and swing them back and forth using your arms.
2. Try to make the spheres hit each other, creating a rustling sound.
3. Use palm percussion, juggling skills, and visual effects to create a rhythmic hand play.
4. This game can help improve upper limb coordination and develop intelligence.
Material: iron sand + ABS + climbing rope (durable, not easy to fluff)
Size: sand ball diameter 5cm
Maximum length: 24-25cm
Weight: a string (2 balls) about 60 grams
Scope of application: music lovers, adults, children
1 Pair * Musical Rhythm Ball for Beginners